Saturday, January 16, 2016

Progress: #30. make an updated web site for my art

I am going to revise this goal slightly. My latest art, of late, is sustainable crafting from my old Christmas tree. This has spawned my interest in creating a new small business. 

Here's a brief description:


"Operating on an indigenous philosophy of conservation and sustainability, Treecycle Toronto is an independent home business that turns previously-loved Christmas Trees and fallen branches into a variety of housewares, arts, crafts, jewelry, and cosmetics.

We sell both pre-made products, and fill custom orders. We provide a variety of shipping options, include local drop off (subject to fee) and local pick-up (at Runnymede Station).

Our customers can also contribute to conservation efforts through a Christmas tree drop-off. Email treecycletoronto@gmail.com for more details."


I have purchased a domain name to craft a website for this business, which will require learning a new software - and, also, perhaps purchasing a new computer. This one has been steadily dying for years now. (It's a Macbook and I've had it since 2008. Proud.)

Anyway. 

In the meantime, I've been working hard on a Facebook page, and an Etsy site. (Check them out! Join! Invite others! Official website to be unveiled sometime in the near future.)




No comments:

Post a Comment