Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Update: #30. make an updated website for my art

Despite its claim to get back to me in 72 hours, 120+ hours and one additional email later has yielded a tumbleweed-rolling-by utter silence from Go Daddy. 

Oh well. I'll add it to the mental list I'm keeping called "Mistruths of Late". (I figure, in the future, this could also be an appropriate band name. Failing that, well, a pretty rad name for a mix.)

ANYWAY. I slightly altered my domain name, courtesy of the lovely WebStarts.

I hereby officially introduce you to...



Visit. Share. Peruse. Maybe even buy?

New business cards are on the way, paid for courtesy of using eBay like a virtual garage sale - which is still working out for me like a piece of vegan carrot cake topped with toffutti cream cheese (aka awesomely). 

(Forgive the verbal splurge. I've spent almost 24 hours sleeping off a hardcore migraine and I talk to a grand total of three people lately, ever, pretty much.)



No comments:

Post a Comment