Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Progress: #34. Try 10 different beading projects

5/10: Baby Elephant Medicine Pouch

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with my favourite tiny human while my sister, his mama, goes to her OB appointment.

I've not been feeling well the past couple days, but any time spent awake has been mostly spent crafting my favourite keepsake gifts for my first (and possibly only) niece, who should be born in the next week or two. Her name is Elspeth, so her medicine pouch is a baby Elspethephant, holding a heart.



I also made a jewellery / keepsake box of decoupaged stamps from all over the world: lots of animals and love and plants, a little indigeneity and some hockey -- because I don't know her yet, but I know her immediate family well, and she may love these things, by influence.



I also put in a little amber teething bracelet, which I traded for on Bunz for her ages ago.


See you soon, little one! Love, Auntie Amber.






No comments:

Post a Comment