Sunday, June 9, 2019

Completed: #28. Sleep in the backyard in a tent cot & #24. Use a telescope

My husband is away for the weekend and it was the first really warm day of June, so I figured this was better a night than any to merge these two goals:




It was too cloudy to see much of any stars, and kind of difficult to set up the telescope without instructions. I'd like to try this again some other time.

I swear I need this tent cot available every time I'm feeling meltdown-esque. (I bought it over 3 years ago and it has been in the closet ever since.) I love tiny spaces and shutting out the entire world with a blanket and a book.

I read about 30 pages of The Crucible by flashlight and fell asleep around 10. All the wildlife in our backyard was still buzzing.

I woke up at 2am to silence, kind of freezing without a heavy blanket (oops). The warmth of inside was too tempting, so I retired on the couch for the rest of the night.

I think I will go back to read in this little cave this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment