Saturday, October 23, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

My mom drove my daughter and I to the Science Centre, and we all met up with my sister and her family. We walked around for a few hours inside. It's the first indoor communal space I've been for an extended time period in 1 year and 8 months. I have a lot of trouble dealing with the fear and anxiety that comes from putting my daughter in potentially dangerous situations. I feel this every day. 

In any case, she had an absolute blast, saw her only cousins for the third time ever, and has never said WOAH and WOW so much in the span of a few hours. Also, they have vax pass there, so at least antivaxx parents aren't dragging in themselves and their spawn. Also, cleaning and spacing seemed appropriate. That's something more than nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment