Thursday, October 7, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 Today was the second day in a row that my daughter had a rough sleep, so she was quite fussy this morning. I decided we would spend all day outside (because I think my daughter would live outside if she could) and made a plan. I preordered, by app, a lunch to pick up for us at Fresh for 12:45. This kept me sticking to the route. 

First, I walked to the coffee shop with my favourite beans. It's called De Mello and I discovered it via a gift Roaster's Pack coffee bean subscription. I've only ever ordered them online afterwards, so I'd never been there, though it is an hour and thirty-eight minute walk from my house. Today, I bought four different coffees (only one I've had before), and a pin for my coat. 



Next, we walked 10 minutes to Fresh and waited to pick up our lunch.

Afterwards, we walked 25ish minutes to a really beautiful memorial gardens (Alex Muir) we walked past on the way to De Mello and put out our blanket for a picnic lunch. 



Then we walked an hour and seventeen minutes back home. She napped for 45 of those minutes.




I'm at 23101 steps for today, which is a record in the two and a bit years I've been tracking.



Original goal list posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment