Sunday, October 10, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 Today I decided to walk with my daughter to our local vegan donut place, to pick up a box of six for ourselves and my husband (who also loves them!).

I've never visited there in person, and for a long time I wouldn't go anywhere that wasn't outdoors with my daughter, as there are too many antivaxxers out there who are willing to put children at risk, and COVID transmission rates are significantly higher indoors. This makes me nervous. I still don't go anywhere indoors for extended periods of time - but, with vaccine mandates, it may make things easier for us in time. I will do short pick-ups now, though.

It was a nice walk there -- most of the way through the long winding paths of Willowdale Park and then down a long street with a lot of mansions.

9520 steps so far today.







No comments:

Post a Comment