Thursday, October 14, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 I walked over an hour each way to The Grocery Outlet, a discount grocery store chain with sites devoted to vegan hauls because apparently they have so many vegan choices.

 They weren't wrong. 

Their selection was sort of overwhelming, so I bought some J U S T Plant Egg (because it is supposedly delicious and I've never had it) + some vegan bite-sized samosas. I also bought some Bob's Red Mill activated yeast (which expires in a couple weeks, so I'm hoping this will motivate my bread making goal quickly!) and scored a good deal on some wipes and disposable diapers for overnights.


13380 steps so far today.

(Also I can't believe the weather this October. It felt like a mid-July day.)


Original goal list posted here





No comments:

Post a Comment