Sunday, December 23, 2018

Completed: #18. Apply to secondment or a teacher-funded leave, further my education, or teach something new

I am applying for the position of Inclusive Education secondment faculty with York University's Faculty of Education. I have been preparing myself to apply for a secondment position since way back when I was a teacher candidate and learned that this was where many of my instructors came from.

Ergo, if I am unsuccessful, I will keep trying until I am there.

Regardless, I felt really accomplished crafting a detailed resume of 5-8 pages and putting all my experiences in one place.

Apologies for photo quality -- I had to convert file types twice, redact text, then save again. I think it is still readable, though definitely not the same quality as the original. Click each photo for original sizing.











1 comment: