Saturday, December 15, 2018

Progress: 19. Get married

1. I'm madly excited to have booked and placed a down payment on an award-winning and badass makeup artist who works with cruelty-free and vegan products. She will travel to my house the morning of the wedding and do both my hair and makeup.

My requests for makeup are as follows: More dramatic than natural. I want a black liner cat-eye and colours in the range of golds / coppers / red-purple. Something like these:





For hair, nothing crazy. Nice curls / waves. Half up, half down. Something like these:



She said that these look great and she's excited. So am I!


2. I've been making my place cards of materials from my studio: cue cards (and cut scrapbooking paper when I run out), some old out of date business cards with my art, my hand-carved rubber heart stamp, and stamped names. My dad is going to help me carve stands of wood slabs (cut from my old Christmas tree) with slats. Eco wedding!

Anyway. They are looking pretty sweet.






  1. Original goal list posted here




No comments:

Post a Comment