Sunday, December 16, 2018

Progress: #5. Go greener

Today I went to the Toronto Tool Library Annual Gift Swap with my mom, where you bring giftable items you don't want and receive (eco)tickets in exchange for items you do. They also have DIY eco workshops and an eco gift wrapping station. It was so much fun and I'd definitely do it again.



Here's most of my haul, which includes a sunlight alarm I've been wanting forever, some brand new fuzzy socks, garden books and tools, incense, packaged oatmeal soaps, and wooden coasters for flower press decoupage.



I also found and had eco-wrapped (so cool) a gift for my beloved friend Steph -- so I'm going to move the gift I already had for next year's Christmas and give this one instead. (I also have your very belated birthday gift, pictured beside this one. See you soon?)




No comments:

Post a Comment