Monday, November 1, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 Yesterday, my husband, my daughter and I drove an hour to Drysdale's Tree Farm for some Halloween activities. We met up with my parents and our nephew there. This is the furthest I've driven thus far with my daughter in the car. It was a great day with perfect weather, and lots of walking through a cool pine forest decked out for Halloween. It exceeded my expectations. I couldn't update last night, due to an awful migraine -- but fortunately it was gone by this morning.


 Today I took a smallish (5500 step) walk with my daughter around the neighbourhood with my daughter, running some errands and stopping at an empty food court to share a veggie sub.


Original goal list posted here



No comments:

Post a Comment