Thursday, November 18, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 It's been a little while since we had a longer walk, so I bundled up my daughter and I and we headed to The Grocery Outlet. It's an interesting walk because it goes from multimillion dollar mansions to boarded windows really quickly, and that's kind of North York in a nutshell. I was hoping to get some ingredients to start working on some Polish and French Canadian/Indigenous dishes for Christmas, so that our daughter can grow up with a fusion of her parents' traditions. The stock there, however, is dependent on overstock elsewhere, so it is never consistent. The only ingredient I managed to snag this time was shredded coconut for macaroons. I also bought some size 3 Seventh Generation diapers for overnights, and three-for-$5 packs of vegan chocolate covered peanut butter cups that both my daughter and I like. I kept two packs and left the third in a cart outside a really well-kept makeshift tent on an overpass I pass frequently. I've never seen the owner, but I hope they aren't allergic to peanut butter.

15005 steps today.





No comments:

Post a Comment