Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 Sunday, I did some light housework in the morning and some yoga stretches before bed.

Monday, I played outside in the backyard in the morning with my daughter. It was her first time out in the snow. I tried to roll a snowball to make a snowman but I was really bad at it. In the afternoon, I did some more light housework.


Today, my mom watched my daughter, so I went ice skating this morning at Mel Lastman Square. I had the whole rink to myself. It was nice. Afterwards, I walked to a local pharmacy to get my COVID booster (shot #3!). 10681 steps today (which feels like a LOT less work when I'm not pushing a giant stroller).





Then I made some cocoa with vegan marshmallows :)





No comments:

Post a Comment