Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

Today I drove to High Park with my daughter and we walked around, and had a picnic lunch. It was an absolutely gorgeous unseasonably warm fall day.

 From 2009 - 2012, I lived in Roncesvalles Village and, from 2012 - 2016, I lived in Bloor West Village, so I spent seven years of my life living on different sides of the park. It was very neat to drive my daughter through my old stomping grounds, and take her to a place I often walked through, once picnicked and ice-skated in, and even walked through on my first date with her dad. 

I love and miss High Park. I wish I lived closer. It's Toronto's second (?) largest park - impossible to completely traverse in a day - and probably its most beautiful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment