Thursday, September 23, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 After two days of mostly being inside, both my daughter and I were itching to get out for a long walk again. I walked to and from Birdwatch Nature Shoppe - about 2 hours 45 minutes total (currently at 17022 steps). 85% of this walk was the same walk as Sunday, which is a walk I like a lot. The rest of it was down a street with a lot of mansions.

I bought (and was educated on) a squirrel-proof feeder and the owner, David, who is awesome, threw in a pack of seed that does not attract squirrels.

I also bought a couple Audubon stuffed birds with calls for my daughter. She has the cardinal already, so we picked up a downy woodpecker and a chickadee -- all birds she can see in our yard.








No comments:

Post a Comment