Thursday, September 30, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 I took a walk with my daughter through Willowdale Park to Sheppard East Park. Because she was sleeping, I continued our walk to Bessarion Parkette, where she woke up and we stopped for a snack.


 I'm at 10760 steps so far today. A few cool things:

- My daughter - who points to her bunny toys every morning and bounces them around her crib; who regularly asks to wear a bunny cap and then look at herself in the mirror; who squeals with joy at cartoon bunnies and pictures of bunnies - saw a REAL bunny today. She was overjoyed, pointing and patting her own bunny hat (which she was wearing before wanting to switch to her baseball cap temporarily) as if to say they were kin.

- As always, she was very excited to see a BIG truck, and the lady truck drivers inside waved and waved and waved. She waved at every truck she saw afterward.

- This child-drawn sidewalk chalk message in our nearest park on the way home (and, yes, she wanted me to switch to her bunny cap again):





No comments:

Post a Comment