Friday, September 10, 2021

Progress #32. Listen to five new albums

 4/5: The Antlers - Green to Gold 

Release date: March 26, 2021


Having only been previously familiar with The Antlers' (brilliant, devastating, gorgeous) album Hospice, Green to Gold is not what I was expecting in the greatest way possible (see 3/5; I have trouble listening to anything sad right now). I'm in this weird interim point in my life where I have trouble relating to anything, but this I can relate to.

It will take me a few listens to appreciate something this ethereal because I listen to music like some people watch movies: full attention, reading lyrics and absorbing. However, my early favourites are: "Just One Sec", "Volunteer", and "Green to Gold," in that order.


Original goal list posted here



No comments:

Post a Comment