Sunday, September 26, 2021

Progress: #10. Do something active for 3 months straight

 Due to all our neighborhood walks, I now know the exact location of four local little free libraries. I always carry some good books to unload in the bottom of our stroller and sometimes manage to pick up something nice for my daughter or myself.

This morning was an early morning after a long night. Therefore, my daughter, my husband and I opted for something short at the moment. Our local little free library tour clocks me in at 7063 steps at present. I may walk again later - but, for now, I'm tired. 

I'm presently hanging out in the backyard in this pleasant fall weather with my little love, who has managed a much-needed 50 minute nap so far.






Original goal list posted here






No comments:

Post a Comment