Saturday, March 30, 2019

Progress #27. Do yoga for 30 days straight

15/30: Halfway there!

I did this video, which continues to confirm for me things I already know: Fairly open hip joints and muscles, terrible hamstring flexibility. I think I'm improving with all this stretching, though; as a test for myself, I just tried to touch my toes, and I can now touch more than midway down my shins, when before I could always make it barely past my knees.



Favourite yoga poses thus far are: tree, pigeon, child's pose, mountain pose, corpse pose, cobra.

Least favourite continues to be downward dog.


Then, today, out of morbid curiosity, I viewed this video to test out where I was at with any of these poses:



I do think, one day, I'll be able to do crow and backbend (almost there with the latter), but I'm not holding my breath on headstand or dancer's pose.


Also: This is now what happens when I roll out my yoga mat






No comments:

Post a Comment